Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Shibamas!

Happy Shibamas to all my furiends out there! I iz looking forward to shredding open my gifts in a few days and eating noms like turkey and cheeze.

IMG_0119
"I can haz gifts now?"
This year the 2011 International Secret Shiba went big with 50 Shibas sending gifts far and wide! As part of the deal, my humom promised to donate $3 for every gift delivered on time. The chosen charity wuz NY Shiba Rescue to help cover costs for the "NJ 22" - the 22 Shibas rescued in New Jersey. (Shio's new sisfur, Emi, is one of them!).


Congrats #Twibas! Enjoy your gifties and know you helped a few Shibas too!

-- Posted by Prince Zuko

4 comments:

  1. mom confirms receipt by NYCSR and sez THANK YOU SO MUCH from all the shibas this goes to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so you know how shiba inu all look different well the thing is my looks just like the cutey in the pic ..omg

    ReplyDelete